Available on the Jackson, Germantown (suburb of Memphis) and Hendersonville (suburb of Nashville) Campuses
For those seeking teacher licensure.
The Master of Arts in Education degree program allows adults with bachelor's degrees in other disciplines to enter the field of education.
The degree offers the opportunity to earn teacher licensure and a master's degree at the same time.
Objectives of the Program
Students in the M.A.Ed. program will:
- Enhance their knowledge, skills, and values relating
to the major issues facing today’s practitioners in
- Apply research skills to current education problems.
- Augment current licensure with new licensure
- Initially prepare, for some individuals with noneducation
degrees, to become licensed teachers.
- Be encouraged in their Christian commitment and
service to society.
4/9/2013 - Union to host SCORE conversation on education
3/15/14 - 23214
Nancy Cherry, director of the M.A.Ed. program, checks in on graduate students looking at online teaching resources during classtime. - Jacob Moore