Available on the Jackson and Germantown (suburb of Memphis) Campuses
We will offer the Advanced Standing MSW in Memphis beginning Fall 2014.
The mission of the Union University Master of Social Work program is to prepare competent and effective professionals for leadership in advanced practice.
In a context of Christian higher education, the program fosters compassionate service, promotes social and economic justice, and equips students for excellence in social work practice.
MSW Program Options
The Master of Social Work Program at Union University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Advanced Standing Orientation
Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 5-9 p.m.
- Traditional MSW Orientation
Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 5-9 p.m.
- Advanced Standing Bridge Course August 2014 Meeting Dates and Times
- Friday, August 1, 2014, 3-9 p.m.
- Saturday, August 2, 2014, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, August 8, 2014, 3-9 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9, 2014, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 15, 2014, 3-9 p.m.
- More Social Work Events