Fall 2013 Graduation Information
Graduation will be Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
at West Jackson Baptist Church, 580 Oil Well Road, Jackson, Tennessee.
Please watch this website for further details.
Tickets will be required for seating in the main sanctuary at the 2013 December Graduation.
Non-ticketed seating in the church fellowship hall will be available on a first-come/first-served basis, with large screen video projection.
Please note that the ceremony will be broadcast live online via LiveStream.
General Ticket Information
- Graduates will receive 5 tickets to distribute to family and guests.
- Tickets will be required for all seating in the sanctuary, regardless of age, and will be collected at the door.
- Tickets must be picked up by the graduate. A third party may pick up the tickets with the graduate's ID card.
- Tickets will be honored until 10:30 a.m. on the day of graduation.
- All tickets are general admission. There is no reserved seating.
- Selling graduation tickets is prohibited. They are free and are not for profit.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
Important Forms & Information