Graduation > Parking Guidelines
West Jackson Baptist Church
580 Oil Well Road
- Adequate parking space is available at the church. Union University Safety and Security personnel will be on hand to assist.
The areas for parking are designated below: (See corresponding numbers on map above.)
- #9. and #1. The Grant Event Center and Jennings Hall parking lots are available for handicapped parking.
- #1. and #2. The parking lots to the north of Jennings Hall and Providence Hall are available for parking.
- #4. Penick Academic Complex parking lots are available for parking.
- #5. The White Hall parking lots are available for parking.
- Faculty participating in the processional, please park in the east P.A.C. lot or the B.A.C. lot if possible.
In the event that all of the above paved lots are filled, there are overflow lots available. Safety & Security officers will be available to direct guests to those areas.
The areas that are not available for parking are designated below:
- The grass area to the east of White Hall.
- The grass area to the west of Jennings Hall.
- The intramural field adjacent to the Welcome House.
- The paved area east of White Hall near the west Penick lot which serves as a connecting drive to White Hall.
- Dement Drive must be kept clear for emergency vehicles. This is not optional. In the event of an emergency, ambulances and fire trucks must be able to get through.
- Please understand that there is no admittance to any construction sites. Due to OSHA requirements and liability concerns, we must restrict access.
- Union University Safety and Security personnel will be directing traffic into specific parking areas.
- Union University Security Officers will be present and available to help you with any questions you may have.