Union University

Student Financial Planning

Student Financial Planning

Student Financial Planning > Your Financial Aid Info

Your Financial Aid Info

U.S. Education Department

All students applying for federal financial aid should have a PIN issued by the U.S. Education Department. Using your PIN, you may access federal financial aid information about yourself in the U.S. Education Department data bases. If you do not have a PIN, go to www.pin.ed.gov to apply for one. If you have forgotten your PIN, you may go to the website and request a duplicate PIN. Keep your PIN in a secure place for future use.

  1. FAFSA on the Web
    You may access your Student Aid Report (SAR – Result of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and print out a copy if you wish. You may also sign your FAFSA electronically with your PIN, and make corrections to your data. Students who filed a FAFSA last year can access and complete their Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
  2. National Student Loan Data System
    You may view a history of all the federal student financial aid you have ever received, including grants and loans, as recorded by the U.S. Education Department. If there is an error in your record, you will have an opportunity to get it corrected. If you are in default on an educational loan, or in overpayment status, you can link to the proper entity to resolve the matter.

Union's WebAdvisor

WebAdvisor allows students to access their financial aid information.

Excellence-Driven Christ-Centered People-Focused Future-Directed

Apply to Union Campus Visits Give to Union