The Office of University Communications tells the Union University story through a variety of media for all three campuses.
It maintains the University Branding Style Guide and University Editorial Standards.
For questions about this department, contact Mark Kahler, associate vice president for University Communications,
or see the specific service areas below.
News and Media Relations
Advertising and Marketing
- Marketing strategy, ad concepts, copywriting, media and audience research, social media and media buys.
- Schedule a meeting with Mary Watson, firstname.lastname@example.org, x5298
- Print and digital design, printing estimates, signage and nameplates, sub-branded stationery.
- Request a meeting with Deb Rhodes, email@example.com, x5211
- University event, promotions and campus and academic settings.
- Schedule a photo shoot with Deb Rhodes, firstname.lastname@example.org, x5211