The purpose of the M.A.Ed. program is to provide relevant continuing programming for educators seeking a diversity of knowledge, skills and values for post-baccalaureate preparation and licensure.
Students in the M.A.Ed. program will:
- Enhance their knowledge, skills and values relating to the major issues facing today’s practitioners in education.
- Apply research skills to current education problems.
- Augment current licensure with new licensure programs.
- Initially prepare, for some individuals with noneducation degrees, to become licensed teachers.
- Be encouraged in their Christian commitment and service to society.