Admissions > Application Process
Complete the online application through PharmCAS at www.pharmcas.org. Please be certain that all questions are answered and proper materials are sent to PharmCAS before submitting your application. Items to be submitted to PharmCAS include:
- Official college transcripts from each institution attended. Applicants are required to forward ALL official transcripts of all undergraduate colleges and any graduate and professional school enrollments to PharmCAS. Transcripts are required even if coursework does not apply toward pharmacy prerequisites.
Have all transcripts sent to:
PO Box 9109
Watertown, MA 02471-4403
- Three letters of recommendation. Three letters of recommendation are required and must be submitted directly to PharmCAS. These should be from professors, academic advisors, employers or supervisors of volunteer activities (a reference from a pharmacist is recommended but not required).
- Official score report from the Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT). Official, original PCAT scores should be sent directly to PharmCAS. When registering for the PCAT test, please request that your scores be sent to PharmCAS. The PharmCAS code for the PCAT is 104. After the test date, you may request additional scores by visiting www.pcatweb.info.
In addition to the PharmCAS application and fee, a completed supplemental application and nonrefundable $50 application fee should be submitted by March 2 of the year in which admission is desired. This supplemental application can be found at https://www.uu.edu/applications/graduate/. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as space is limited, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please use your correct legal name at the time you are applying to Union University. If your name, address or phone number changes, notify the School of Pharmacy in writing immediately after the change occurs in order to assure prompt communication regarding your application.
In addition to the PharmCAS application and the Union University Supplemental Application, all International students will need to complete both documents below.
- Pharmacy International Supplement (.pdf)
- Declaration of Finances - Graduate (.pdf)
(Instructions for Completing Declaration of Finances for F-1 Students)
The above forms MUST be completed and returned to:
International Student Office, Union University
ATTN: Emily Harper, UU Box 1858
1050 Union University Drive
Jackson TN 38305
An onsite interview is required as a part of the admission process. Prior to admission, applicant files are reviewed, and interviews are conducted by invitation only.
Once a candidate is accepted into the Union University School of Pharmacy, a deposit is required to hold your seat in the class. To pay your deposit online, please complete our online form.