Ben T. Phillips
- Chair, Department of Educational Leadership and Associate Professor of Educational Leadership
- Associate Dean of Education, College of Education & Human Studies
- Visit University Profile
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "The Use of Value-Added Gain Scores to Assess the Impact of School Funding,"
Education Leadership Review. (April 2002)
- "Online Instruction like Traditional Instruction begins with Good Pedagogy,"
SouthEast Education Network (SEEN) Magazine,. (November 2014)
Stephen Marvin, et.al.
- "High-Tech Tools for High-Quality Feedback"
Fall Faculty Workshop, Union University. Jackson, TN
- "Boot Camp for Online Teaching"
Faculty Workshop, Union University School of Education. Germantown, TN
- "Structuring the Academic Program of a Christian School"
Faculty Retreat, Trinity Christian Academy. Jackson, TN
- "Bridging the Gap: Making MoodleRooms Work for You"
Union University’s Fall Faculty Workshop. Jackson, TN
- "The Important Thing is That Students Are Changed"
Faculty Workshop, Columbia International University. Columbia, SC
- "Determining the Alignment of the Math Skills Covered in Commercially Available ACT Test-Prep Books and the Actual Math Skills Tested on the ACT"
The Union University-Germantown Fourth Annual Education Forum . Germantown, TN
- "The Use of Value-Added Gain Scores to Assess the Impact of School Funding on Student Learning and Educational Adequacy"
at The Uniiversity of Memphis
- "The Effects of Standards-based Grading on Student Achievement, Grade Alignment, and Teacher Perceptions"
(July 2014) by Kristina Buttrey for the Ed.D.
- "The Effects of Teacher Characteristics on Fourth- Through Eighth-Grade Students' Mathematics and Reading Gain Scores in a Rural Tennessee Setting"
(July 2014) by Tanchonika Harris for the Ed.D.
- "The Impact of Student Accountability on Motivation to Perform, On-task Behavior, and Academic Gains Using A Computer-assisted Intervention for Mat"
(July 2014) by Kerri Anne Kimery-Breeden for the Ed.D.
- "The Impact of Traditional and Standards-based Grading on Teacher-issued Grades, Student Achievement, and Parental Understanding of Grades"
(July 2014) by J. Brian Norton for the Ed.D.
- "The Longitudinal Impact of Block Scheduling in the High School Setting"
(July 2011) by Jonathan B. Kee for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar