Carren M. Marvin
- "Religious Diversity & Children's Literature,"
Journal of Education and Christian Belief. (September 2013)
- "From Pride through Prejudice: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Dialogue of At-Risk and Privileged Learners"
International Organization for the Social Sciences and Behavioral Research Annual Conference . Atlantic City, NJ
- "30 Apps in 25 Minutes: Suggestions for Integrating iPads into Teaching & Learning"
Eric D. Marvin
Union University uTech Expo. Jackson, TN
- "Where the Lesson Ends: Tweaking Your Teaching to Lure Your Learners (A Workshop on Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners Using the Poetry of Shel Silverstein)"
Tennessee Association of Independent Schools Faculty Forum. Nashville, TN
- "From Pride Through Prejudice: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Dialogue of At-Risk and Privileged Learners"
Union University 5th Annual Educational Forum. Germantown, TN
- Panelist for udgment Standard Setting Project for the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
As one of 20 reading specialists selected across the country, Dr. Gallaher participated as a panelist in the Judgment Standard Setting Project for the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), a study conducted in preparation for the compilation of the 2012 Nation's Report Card., 2011
- "The Effects of a Ninth Grade Academy on Dropout Rates, Attendance Rates, and Academic Performance of Ninth-Grade Students"
(July 2013) by Partricka L. COle for the Ed.D.
- "An Examination of Skill Groups, Traditional Groups, and Attendance Patterns in Third-Grade Classrooms: Their Effect on Student Achievement Based on Discovery Assessment Test C Scores"
(July 2013) by Kelly Lofton for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar