Dottie L. Myatt
- Assistant Dean for Teacher Education and Accreditation, College of Education & Human Studies
- Professor of Education
- Visit University Profile
- "NCATE Institutional Report "
- "Planning for Student and Teacher Success"
Jackson Madison County's New Teacher Inducation Program. Jackson, TN
- "LifeLines for Educators 2012"
LifeLines for Educators 2012. Jackson, TN
- "Moral and Ethical Dimensions in a Learning Community"
Thomas R. Rosebrough
Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education. San Diego, CA
West Tennessee at LifeLines for Teachers, P-12.
- "Integrating Technology and Higher Order Thinking into Instruction"
Jackson-Madison County Schools In-Service.
- "Making a Difference in Teacher Education"
Thomas R. Rosebrough
Instructional Design International Conference. Birmingham, AL
- "Integrating Technology: Influences on Attitudes and Self-Efficacy Beliefs in Preservice Education Technology Courses"
(July 2013) by Karolyn Parchman for the Ed.D. Anna Clifford and Dottie L. Myatt
- "The Impact of Transition Programs on the Success of High School Students"
(July 2012) by Joseph Shane Jacobs for the Ed.D.
- "Analysis of Math and Reading Achievement Scores of Students Attending Year-Round Calendar Schools and Traditional Calendar Schools in Tennessee"
(December 2011) by Chimaeze Abakwue for the Ed.D.
- "The Impacts of Web-Enhanced Versus Traditional Writing Instruction"
(May 2011) by Molly L. Coffman for the Ed.D.
- "A Correlational Study of the Tennessee Formative Assessment Program to the Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program on Fifth Grade Reading/ Language Arts"
(August 2009) by Tina Williams for the Ed.D.
- "Perceptional Constructs of High School Students as Independent Educational Consumers: Self-efficacy and Career Maturity as Predictors of School Choice in High School"
(August 2008) by Tammy Knipp for the Ed.D.
- "The Effects of Teachers' Perceptions of Principals' Leadership Styles, School Climate, and Job Satisfaction Level on Teacher Attrition in Tennessee Public Schools"
(December 2007) by Beverly Frederick for the Ed.D.
- "The Effect of National Board Certified Teachers on Curriculum, Instructional Practices and Assessment Decisions"
(August 2004) by Catherine Diezi for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar