Jennifer S. Byrd
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Pharmacologic therapy for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in adults,"
Pharmacotherapy. (January 2012) (with Scott Malinowski, Pharm.D.; Allison Bell, Pharm.D.; Marion R. Wofford, M.D., MPH; Daniel M. Riche, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE)
- "DPP-4 inhibitors and angioedema: a cause for concern?,"
Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. (January 2011) (with Deborah Minor, Pharm.D.)
- "Angioedema: presentation and treatment,"
Mississippi Pharmacist. (January 2011) (with Deborah Minor, Pharm.D.)
- "Feasibility of contracting for medication therapy management services in a physician’s office,"
American Journal of Health System Pharmacy. (January 2009) (with Jeremy Thomas, Pharm.D., Michelle Zingone, Pharm.D., Christa George, Pharm.D.)
- "A retrospective analysis of angioedema associated with dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors"
(with Deborah Minor, Pharm.D., Sharon Dickey, Pharm.D., Gailen Marshall, M.D., Richard deShazo, M.D.)
Mid-South Pharmacy Residents Conference. Memphis, TN
- "Monitoring anti-Xa levels in obese patients receiving therapeutic dose of enoxaparin"
(with Marilyn Lee, Pharm.D. and David Kuhl, Pharm.D.)
43rd Mid-Year Clinical Meeting of the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists. Orlando, FL
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar