Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
Non-Peer Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Reading Beyond Our Comfort Zones,"
The Christian Librarian. (January 2005)
- "The Books of Our Youth: Why Children’s Books Belong in a College Library,"
Florida Educational Leadership. (October 2004)
- "Reeling ‘Em In: How to Draw Teaching Faculty into Collaborative Relationships,"
Resource Sharing and Information Networks. (January 2004)
- "The Reading Parent,"
Journal of the Union Faculty Forum. (December 2007)
- "Changes, Changes: The Transition for Preaching to Pleasure in American Children's Books, 1680-1880,"
Journal of the Union Faculty Forum. (December 1999)
- "Irony in 'The Cask of Amontillado',"
Journal of the Union Faculty Forum. (December 1998)
- "The Man in the Mirror,"
Journal of the Union Faculty Forum. (December 1997)
- Who's Who Among American Women, 28th edition (2010-2011)
- Madison Who’s Who (2009 edition)
- Who’s Who Among American Women, 27th edition (2008-09)
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 9th edition (2004-2005)
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar