- "From Then to Now: My Story of Course Redesign"
The SoTL Commons, An International Conference on Teaching and Learning. Statesboro, GA
- "Using Integrative Questions in Capstone Projects"
2nd Annual Regional Research Conference; Union University, Germantown. Germantown, TN
- "Let Freedom Ring"
First Annual Regional Research Conference; Union University, Germantown. Germantown, TN
- "Come to the Table: An Urban Teacher Education Collaborative of Public and Private K-12 and Higher Education Partners"
Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education. San Diego, CA
- "Come to the Table: An Urban Teacher Education Coolaborative "
(with Ellen Faith
AILACTE Annual Meeting . San Diego, CA
- "Incorporating Strategies that Promote Brain-based Learning Including Multiple Intelligences"
Faculty In-service for Woodland Presbyterian School. Memphis, TN
- "How Does Faith Influence Public Educaitonal Practice in Todays' Pluralistic Society?"
Faith and Reason in the Academy, The 10th Annual Chrisitanity in the Academy Conference. Memphis, TN
- "Electronic Professional Development: A Study to Determine the Effectiveness of Utilizing Electronic Media in the Delivery of Professional Development"
(August 2004) by Teresa Chambers for the Ed.D.
- "An Explanatory History of Religious Topics Taught in Public Schools- What are They Teaching Our Children-Pagan Ideology or Christian Values"
(August 2004) by Ann Ware for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar