- Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Director, Center for Interpersonal Education/Population Health and Rural Medicine
- Visit University Profile
- "Assessing the Influence of Symbols on Pharmacy-Generated Written Communication in a Low Literacy Population.,"
Health Communications. (January 2012) (with McCaffrey, Bentley JP, Bouldin AS, Hallam J, Wilkin N)
- "Health Literacy in the Pharmacy Setting: Defining Pharmacotherapy Literacy (PtL).,"
Pharmacy Practice. (October 2011) (with McCaffrey DJ, Bouldin AS)
- "Pharmacist Attire and its Impact on Patient Preference.,"
Pharmacy Practice. (April 2011) (with Cretton-Scott E, Johnson L)
- "Relationship Between Pharmacy Students’ Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Pharmacy-Based Immunization Services and Intention to Provide Such Services in Practice.,"
Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. (January 2011) (with Luthin D, Wensel TA, Rosser A, Monk-Tutor M.)
- "The Influence of Information Contained within Social Networking Sites on the Hiring Practices of Pharmacists."
(with Jones K)
AACP National Meeting. Seattle, WA
- GRANT: Functional Health Literacy and Quality of Patient-Pharmacist Communication Among Patients Receiving Anticoagulation Therapy.
Funded by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) New Investigator Award Program., 2011
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar