Union University

Health Services

Health Services

Health Services > Emergency & After-Hour Care

Emergency & After-Hour Care

During the hours when the Student Health Clinic is closed you may need medical attention.

Reliable care can be received at the following locations:

Charges related to treatment at any facility other than the Student Health Clinic are the responsibility of the patient (student, faculty or staff).

Students living on campus should notify their Resident Director in case a medical emergency (731-298-7768).

Evening Commuter students with medical emergencies may receive assistance by calling the union Security Officer on duty at ext. 5018 from a campus phone or 661-5018 from an outside line. Students may also reach a security officer on the 24 hour security cell phone: 731-394-2922..

Quick Links

Health Services
Union University Statement on Ebola
  • Union University cares deeply for the health and wellbeing of its students, faculty and staff and is monitoring developments as they pertain to the Ebola virus. The university has a plan ready should circumstances warrant.
  • University leaders are monitoring the situation closely and are following recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other health entities. In addition to registering Union University-related travel, all students, faculty and staff members are strongly urged to register their international travel plans through the Horizons system.
  • For more information, contact Health Services or visit the Institute for International and Intercultural Studies website.
Forms (.pdf)
Vaccines Offered in Health Services

Excellence-Driven Christ-Centered People-Focused Future-Directed

Apply to Union Campus Visits Give to Union