Other Important Information/Downloadable Documents
Though college life at Union is a lot of fun, there also are things to do,
some even before you arrive. If you are going to be a new student, make sure that you have attend to these matters:
- Bulldog Guide 2012-13 (.pdf) - Brief, helpful and essential information for new students entering Union University.
- If you have already registered for classes in person or by mail and have not completed the University Health Form and Immunization Record, please download and return to Health Services.
- If you are a student with any special needs such as a learning disability, physical limitation or hearing impairment and require any accommodations,
visit our Office of Disability Services and contact
Jon Abernathy at least a month before you arrive on campus so he may ensure everything is in
place to ensure you are able to immediately succeed at Union.
- As you pack your bags, make sure you know what to bring with you and what you should probably leave behind.
- FERPA, or the "Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act" states that the university is not permitted to share certain information with parents or family members related to a student over 18 year. For information about this law, and a waiver form that the student can sign to grant permission for parents to discuss university business with administration, please see the link below.