Larger View | Building Layout (.pdf)
Each apartment in The Quads contains a kitchen, two bathrooms, and four bedrooms, giving each student a private bedroom.
(Handicap-accessible apartments have three bedrooms and one bathroom.)
- The bathrooms in each apartment both include a standing shower, a sink with cabinet space below, a mirror and a toilet.
- The kitchen includes a refrigerator, stove/oven, shelves, cabinets, and a microwave.
- Each apartment contains an energy-efficient washer/dryer unit.
- There is a window in each living room and bedroom. View Measurements (.pdf)
- There is central heating and air, separately controlled in each apartment.
- Each apartment is fully furnished. The living room is equipped with a couch, chair, coffee table, end table, and a large bookcase. Each bedroom includes a height-adjustable, extra-long twin-size bed and mattress, a four-drawer dresser (that can be un-stacked and placed under the bed), a writing desk with an upper shelf, two drawers and a file drawer, a two-position desk chair, and a built-in closet with overhead storage.
- All furniture in the Hope Quads will be free-standing; surfaces are non-porous and will not scratch. If desired, you may loft your bed.