The College of Arts and Sciences offers six undergraduate degrees in some thirty-eight programs of study.
Featuring twelve departments and one school, the College supports the university’s core curriculum and provides
specialized study in Christian studies, the humanities, the sciences, and the visual and performing arts.
Dedicated to carrying forth the liberal arts tradition of Union University, the College of Arts and
Sciences routinely sponsors events which highlight the rewards of a liberal-studies curriculum. From book
signings and lectures to exhibits, performances, and colloquia, the College thrives on opportunities to
celebrate its status as the heart of Union University.
- Hunter Baker
- Acting Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Associate Professor of Political Science, Political Science
B.S., Florida State University
M.P.A., Univeristy of Georgia
Ph.D, Baylor University
J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- Office: PAC C-4A, Box 3014, 731-661-5519 (voice)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Profile
- George Moss
- William G. Nettles
- Excellence driven: The College of Arts and Sciences is committed to
excellence in every aspect of the academy, including teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Christ-centered: The College of Arts and Sciences seeks to foster
spiritual growth and the development of a vital Christian worldview in both its faculty and its students.
- People-focused: The College of Arts and Sciences consists of faculty and staff committed to modeling the concept of servant leadership.
- Future-directed: The College of Arts and Sciences seeks to nurture
lifelong learning skills, empowering students and faculty to impact their local and global communities.