- GERMANTOWN STUDENTS (UU Students Only): To register to take a CLEP exam at the Germantown campus, please contact Teresa Hataway at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-312-1940.
- HENDERSONVILLE STUDENTS (UU Students Only): To register to take a CLEP exam at the Hendersonville campus, please contact Anderw Courtner at email@example.com or 615-447-2510.
- CLEP exams are administered in the CLEP Testing Center which is located in Room 129 in the Center for Continuing Studies located at 1938 Emporium Drive.
If you arrive prior to the scheduled time of your exam, and the door to the Testing Center is closed, please wait in the front lobby area.
When the Test Administrator is ready to begin admitting test takers you will be directed to the testing room.
- The deadline to register for a CLEP exam is midnight prior to the testing date. A CLEP exam cannot be registered for on the day of the exam.
- Registration is limited to 8 test-takers per scheduled exam date. Any exam listed in the "CLEP Testing Options" may be taken on any of the scheduled exam dates, however test-takers must choose only one CLEP exam to take per testing date.
- Please make certain to report to the Testing Center, room 129 in the Center for Continuing Studies, no later than the time noted above.
Test takers arriving 10 minutes or more after the start of their scheduled exam time WILL NOT BE ADMITTED FOR TESTING.
- CLEP exams are 90-minute timed exams administered on the computer in Union's Testing Center.
Please allow at least 2 hours to take a CLEP exam. Scores will be revealed immediately upon completion of the exam.
- Only one CLEP exam can be taken per testing date.
- Please bring a photo ID to be used at check-in. Driver's license or school ID are acceptable.
- CLEP Testing fee is $80.00 payable at the time of testing by credit card or check made payable to "CLEP".
Cash cannot be accepted for the CLEP Testing Fee nor can this fee be charged to a UU student account.
- Test Administration Fee:
- Union Students: $25.00
- Payable at the time of registration by credit card
- Payable at the time of testing by cash, check made out to "Union University" or charged to Union student account.
- Non-Union Students: $35.00 non-refundable fee payable by credit card only at the time of registration.
If the $35.00 Administration Fee is not paid by credit card at the time of registration,
the scheduled exam will be automatically deleted.
- In the event of inclement weather, and the campus is closed, the CLEP exam will automatically be canceled as well.
- The Testing Staff of Union University is not permitted to supervisor children.
Children under the ages of 18 are not permitted to be left unattended or unsupervised within the Center for Continuing Studies.
Children are not permitted inside the testing room.
- To cancel a CLEP exam e-mail the Director of Testing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Union student cancelation must be by 4:30 p.m. two working days prior to a scheduled exam.
If cancelation request is not received by 4:30 p.m. two working days prior to a scheduled exam, the $25.00 admin fee will be charged to the Union student account.
- Non-Union students the $35.00 administration fee is non-refundable regardless of the time the cancelation is received.
- CLEP study information is available at www.collegeboard.com/clep
- There is a mandatory 6-month waiting period to retake an exam if a passing score is not received. If an exam is retaken within that time period the test taker's scores will be canceled by CLEP.
Tests Administered at Union
Tests Not Administered at Union
- Union University is not longer a National Testing Center for the PCAT exam.
Registration for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) exam may be completed on-line at www.PCATweb.info.
To request a paper registration form contact PCAT directly at 1-800-622-3231 or 1-888-211-8276.
Please visit PCAT's website for a listing of available testing dates and testing center.
- The GMAT exam is not administered at Union University. Phone registration is available by calling (800) GMAT-NOW.
For more information on GMAT, visit www.gmac.com
- The GRE exam is not administered at Union University.
- Phone registration is available by calling (800) GRE-CALL. For more information on GRE, visit www.gre.org.
- The MCAT exam is not administered at Union University.
- Registration is available via phone at (319) 337-1357. For more information on MCAT, visit www.aamc.org/mcat.