Sorry, but either all our MAT tests are full at this time or there are currently no MAT dates scheduled.
Please check back when we add new testing dates.
Tests Administered at Union
Tests Not Administered at Union
- Union University is not longer a National Testing Center for the PCAT exam.
Registration for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) exam may be completed on-line at www.PCATweb.info.
To request a paper registration form contact PCAT directly at 1-800-622-3231 or 1-888-211-8276.
Please visit PCAT's website for a listing of available testing dates and testing center.
- The GMAT exam is not administered at Union University. Phone registration is available by calling (800) GMAT-NOW.
For more information on GMAT, visit www.gmac.com
- The GRE exam is not administered at Union University.
- Phone registration is available by calling (800) GRE-CALL. For more information on GRE, visit www.gre.org.
- The MCAT exam is not administered at Union University.
- Registration is available via phone at (319) 337-1357. For more information on MCAT, visit www.aamc.org/mcat.