Meet the Staff
- Director of Credit for Prior Learning and Testing
- Office: CCPS 105
- Phone: 731-661-5487; 5309
- Box: 1888
- E-mail: email@example.com
Tests Administered at Union
Tests Not Administered at Union
- Union University is not longer a National Testing Center for the PCAT exam.
Registration for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) exam may be completed on-line at www.PCATweb.info.
To request a paper registration form contact PCAT directly at 1-800-622-3231 or 1-888-211-8276.
Please visit PCAT's website for a listing of available testing dates and testing center.
- The GMAT exam is not administered at Union University. Phone registration is available by calling (800) GMAT-NOW.
For more information on GMAT, visit www.gmac.com
- The GRE exam is not administered at Union University.
- Phone registration is available by calling (800) GRE-CALL. For more information on GRE, visit www.gre.org.
- The MCAT exam is not administered at Union University.
- Registration is available via phone at (319) 337-1357. For more information on MCAT, visit www.aamc.org/mcat.