Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The University is pleased to announce the Second Annual Union University Fall Poster Session. The Fall Session is an opportunity for likely December graduates to
present examples of their scholarship during the fall semester.
Submissions for posters and presentations are welcome. Members of the faculty are asked to encourage students who are anticipating graduating in
December to participate in the Fall Session. Deadline for submissions was November 5, 2012 by 4 p.m.
Presentations will be scheduled at the discretion of the Professor, additionally, faculty are asked to
remember to encourage students to participate in the Union University Scholarship Symposium held annually in May.
- Submission Deadline: Friday, November 5, 2012, 4 p.m.
- When: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
- Poster Session: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Bowld 120 (Gym/Recreation Area)
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
The following guidelines are designed to ensure the most effective presentation of student/faculty research during library hosted poster presentations.
- Poster presentations should include the following content:
- project title
- presenter's name
- project description
- funding source
- The Office of Research will provide tables suitable for the placement of posters no larger than 40" x 60".
- The posters must be attached to foam board so they will sit on the easel.
- Presenters must be in attendance during the time of the poster session to answer questions.
- Please notify Suzanne Barham (x5378) if you will need electrical connections for your presentation.
- It is the responsibility of presenters to make all arrangements for necessary computer or media equipment.