Change My Password
Change or reset your Union password here at any time. Keep it private - never share it.
You will be required to enter your Union email address (based on your Union username), your Union ID number and other private information.
If you do not know your Union ID number...
- If you have a Union ID card, your ID number is located on the bottom right of the front of the card. If you see a number that looks like "000611984 1", your ID number is 611984, the part without the leading zeroes and without any trailing digit.
- Employees: If you do not have a Union ID card, contact Human Resources
If you do not know your Union username...
- Students: Visit www.uu.edu/it/networking/usernames/
- Employees: Your username should be in a letter from Information Technology that you received when you first began employment with the University.
- If you need assistance, use any of the Getting Help contacts on this page.
If you are familiar with the process to change your password, you can skip to the form below that asks you to "Enter your UU e-mail address". Otherwise, read these helpful tips displayed here.
Note: Click "Submit Password Reset Form" only after you have entered all information.
- Your Union password controls access to all university-related sites. Keep it private.
- If you have never signed in before...
- Your initial password is the last six digits of your Social Security Number. You should change this to something only you know.
- Please review and follow these guidelines for creating a new password.
- If you have stored your Union password on other devices/locations, you will need to go to those locations and update them with your new password. For example, if you have connected your phone to your Union e-mail, you will need to update your Union e-mail password stored on your phone. Also, if you have connected your portal home page to your Union e-mail/calendar and/or to Ellucian Colleague UI, you will need to update your password for those resources the next time you sign into each one.
- Read instructions for the form below (display here).
- To change your password, you will be required to enter your Union e-mail address and your Union ID number.
Students: You must also enter the last six digits of your Social Security Number (without the dash) OR your date of birth. Employees: You must also enter the last six digits of your Social Security Number (without the dash) AND your date of birth.
- A thank-you message will appear at the end of the process. A password-change notification e-mail will be sent to your Union e-mail address and to the non-Union e-mail address you will specify in the password-change form.
- If you have problems, see the Getting Help section on this page.
- You should be able to use your new password on any university-related site within approximately two minutes after you complete this form.