Archives and Special Collections
- Lest We Forget The student yearbook of Southwestern Baptist University (1904-1906) and Union University (1908-2000). From 1904-1924 the yearbook was published every other year. It was published annually beginning in 1924 except for 1944 and 1945 when no yearbook was produced.
- LWF The online publication chronicling the life of Union University 2001- .
- Annual Catalog Annual catalogs and University Bulletins from 1849-1966. These publications list faculty members, trustees and enrolled students in addition to providing information about the curriculum of Union University/Southwestern Baptist University.
- The Classic Union A bi-monthly paper published by the faculty of Union University in Murfreesboro, TN during 1851-1852. The paper covers issues in education, literature and religion.
- Cardinal and Cream PDF version of Union's student newspaper from 1996- .
- The Unionite Union's alumni magazine.
- The Journal of the Union Faculty Forum (JUFF) Scholarly and creative works by Union's faculty in all areas of study.
About the Library