Community Art Program:
- Is committed to excellence in education in the fine arts.
- Provides a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Offers a new way of seeing and exploring the world around us.
- Strives to build skills and confidence while nurturing the creativity
of each student.
- Promotes visual and multi-cultural literacy though hands-on
experiences combined with visits to our campus gallery, on-site
sculptures and artistís studios.
- Weekly classes with focus in one genre using both traditional and
- Saturday programs and workshops.
- Summer Programs with week-long workshops filled with creativity
and artistic learning using various media.
Workshops and classes for Pre-school students age 3-4, Kindergarten through High School and
Adults are taught under the guidance of professional artists and teachers. For more information call Debra Tayloe at 731-661-5076.