Disclaimer: Information provided at the resources linked from this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Union University.
- Mental Health
- Social Work Organizations
Areas of Specific Interest
- Children and Youth
- Children's Defense Fund - A nonprofit child advocacy organization that advocates on behalf of children nationwide to prioritize the needs of children and lift them out of poverty.
- Kids Count Data - Developed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Kids Count is a national and state-by-state effort to track the status of children in the United States. Access to various data publications with key indicators, rankings, and reports on child well-being.
- Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth - An independent state agency whose mission is to advocate to improve the quality of life for Tennessee children and families.
- Gift From Within - An international nonprofit organization for survivors of trauma and victimization.
Organizations and Ministries
- Area Relief Ministries - Area Relief Ministries is a faith-based, non-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen our community by providing services that alleviate suffering, promote dignity and foster hope for those in need... as an expression of the ongoing ministry of Jesus Christ.
- J Crib Urban Ministries - An outreach organization that serves the families and youth of Jackson, TN. Working through Evangelical Community Church (ECC), J Crib seeks to disciple, encourage, and support urban families through Christ's love and Biblical principles.
- Regional Inner Faith Association (RIFA) - A Christian non-profit organized by local clergy and churches to better meet the needs of the poor.