- Dr. Jeannette Russ, Zack Jackson, Joshua Shrewsberry,
Jeremy Sullivan "Autonomous Robot Design"
- Dr. Jan Wilms and Matthew Dawson "Enhancing the
Navigation of Window's Open/Save Dialog Boxes"
- Dr. Sally Henrie, Wesley Stepp, Sarah Conway
"Further Development and Refinement of Procedures for Dendritic Percursors'
Crystal Structure and Branched Chiral Adsorbents"
- Dr. Marlyn Newhouse, Dr. Sally Henrie, Alydia Murray
"Feasibility Study of a Web Based Fundamentals of Chemistry Course Using a
Green Chemistry Approach to Laboratory Experiments"
- Dr. Haifei Li and David Moses "Creation of an Online
Pronunciation Dictionary Using Open Source Software"
- Dr. Joshua Veltman and Kelly Grover "Eyes, Ears, and
Brains: Empirical Testing of Hypotheses Concerning the Perception of Color
Grants for Dissemination of Completed Research Projects:
- Professor Mary Anne Poe and students "Fallen Through
the Cracks: Repairing TennCare for Mental Health Consumers"
- Dr. Theresa Blakley and students "Closing the Gap on
Sex Offenders: Advocating for HB 2605"
- Dr. Kyle Hathcox and Rob Krauss "Investigating,
Developing, and Measuring MRI Phantoms for Chronically Transfused
Spring 2007 Undergraduate Research Grant Recipients
Dr. Sallie Henrie "Further Development and Refinement of
Procedures for Branched Chiral Adsorbents"
Dr. Sean Evans "Metropolitan Government in Madison County"
Mr. Roger Stanley "Critical Essays and Creative Work"