Fall 2010 Undergraduate Research Grant Recipients
- Dr. Andy Madison and Faris Bakeer "Energetics of Seeds and Food
Preferences in Northern Bobwhite Populations During Autumn Months"
- Dr. Marc Lockett and Micah Thomas "The Effects of Caffeine on the
Liver of a Mouse"
- Dr. G. Jan Wilms and Grayson Hardaway "Creation of Robotic Hand
that Can Perform (a subset of) Sign Language of Spoken Input Using Lego
Mindstorms and Speech Recognition"
- Dr. Marc Lockett and Audrey Garneau "Effects of Toxoplasma
gondii Infection on the Behavior of Mice (Mus musculus)
- Dr. Mark Bolyard and Carrie Moore "Identification of Gibberellic
Acid Induced Bacteria in European Aspen Shoot Tip Cultures"
- Dr. Mark Bolyard and Carson Rider "Development of a Tool to Test for
Anticoagulant Capabilities Against Factor Xa and Thrombin"
- Dr. Jennifer Gruenke and Hunter Price "The Effect of the Immune
System on Stress-Related Psychiatric Disorders: Does a Th2 Immune
Response Cause Anxiety in Mice?"
- Dr. J.R. Kerfoot and Thomas Duncan "Ontogenetic Scaling of the
Feeding Mechanism in Pike Killfish (Belonesox Belizanus)
- Dr. J.R. Kerfoot and Aaron Davidson "Testing the Link Between Diet
and Phenotypic Plasticity in the Feeding Mechanism of Lepomis
Fall 2010 Graduate Research Grant Recipients
- Dr. Sean King and Erica Rogers "Evaluation of a
Brief Student Pharmacist-Directed Intervention Based on
Social Cognitive Theory to Improve Knowledge of
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Pain Medications Among Adolescents"
- Dr. Kelly Harden and Lisa Medlin "Osteoporosis: Should
We Screen Earlier?"
Spring 2011 Undergraduate Research Grant Recipients
- Dr. Karen Miller and Benjamin Fulton "Management
Responsibility for Internal Controls"
- Dr. Chris Blair and Scott Goff "RFID Adventure"