Kevin Cooney (Former Faculty Member)
- Associate Professor of Political Science
Book(s), Monograph(s) or Book Chapter(s)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Alternative Visions of Japanese Security: The Role of Absolute and Relative Gains in the Making of Japanese Security Policy,"
Asian Perspectives. (September 2005)
- "Measuring Foreign Aid: Public vs. Private"
International Political Science Association World Congress. Fukuoka, , Japan.
- "Natural Law, Human Rights, and International Relations: Can Anything Be Relative?"
Joy and Truth Conference, Notre Dame University.
- "American Policy in East Asia: Into the Arms of America?"
International Studies Association Annual Conference. San Diego, CA
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar