Kyle Huggins (Former Faculty Member)
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "The Effects of Hardiness and Cultural Distance on Socio-Cultural Adaptation in an Expetriate Sales Manager Population,"
Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. (July 2011)
Keith Absher, Kyle Huggins and Darin W White
- "Attacking the Obesity Epidemic: An Examination of the Potential Health Benefits of Nutrition Information Provision in Restaurants,"
American Journal of Public Health. (September 2006) (with S. Burton, E. Creyer, & J. Kees)
- "Identity Negotiation and the Consumption Experience: The Tattoo as an Aesthetic Resource,"
Consumer Tribes: Theory, Practice, and Prospects. (August 2006) (with J. Murray, A. Velliquette, & D. Evers)
- "An Exploration into Mother Nurturance: How Does a Mother’s Involvement Affect Her Daughter’s Intergenerational Brand Loyalty?"
Darin W White
Thought Leaders International Conference on Brand Management. Birmingham, , United Kingdom.
- "Collins’s Interaction Ritual Theory: Using Interaction Rituals to Conceptualize How Objects Become Sacred Symbols"
(with w/ J. Murray & J. Kees)
2006 Association for Consumer Research Conference.
- "To Eat or Not to Eat: Effects of Objective Nutrition Information on Consumer Perceptions of Fast Food Chains' Meal Healthiness, Future Health Concerns and Meal Repurchase Intentions"
(with w/ S. Burton and K. Bates)
Winter AMA 2006 Educator’s Conference.
- "Father Involvement: Who’s Your Daddy and Why Marketer’s Care"
2005 Macromarketing Conference.
- "A Supersized Diary: Weighing In On Fast Food Consumption"
(with w/ K. Bates, S. Burton, & J. Kees)
2005 Marketing and Public Policy Conference Proceedings.
- "M.E.A.L. Time: How Nutritional Disclosure Affects Gender Evaluations of Fast Food Menu Items"
(with w/ K. Bates)
Winter AMA 2005 Educator’s Conference.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar