- Chair of the Department of Continuing Studies and Professor of Educational Leadership
- Associate Vice President for Auxiliary Operations, Administrative Office of the Provost
- Visit University Profile
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Attraction and Retention of Female and Minority Faculty Members in Christian Higher Education,"
Journal of Research on Christian Education. (May 2009)
- "Cross Gender Mentoring: Advancing Gender Reconciliation in the Christian Academy"
Council for Christian Colleges and Universities: Conversations Toward Wholeness. San Diego, CA
- "Barriers to Attracting and Retaining Female and Minority Faculty Members in Christian Higher Education"
Christians on Diversity in the Academy. Pomona, CA
- "Attracting and Keeping Female and Minority Faculty Members in Christian Higher Education"
at Union University
- "Student Engagement of Traditional and Nontraditional College Students and Its Impact on Academic Performance and Quality of Relationship with Other Studen"
(July 2014) by Andrew Courtner for the Ed.D.
- "A Comparative Analysis of Factors Influencing Students' College Choice Between Attending Public Colleges, Private Colleges, or Religiously Affiliated Colleges"
(December 2012) by Anthony Easter for the Ed.D.
- "The Relationship Between College Student Success and the Student's Degree of Perceived Self-efficacy, Career Focus, and Sense of Life Calling or Purpose"
(December 2012) by Jacqueline Taylor for the Ed.D.
- "Comparison of Satisfaction Levels of Minority and Non-Minority Students Based on Levels of Student Engagement"
(May 2011) by Dwaun J. Warmack for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar