Ben T. Phillips
- Associate Professor of Educational Leadership and Director of the Ed.S. and Ed.D. (P-12), Jackson
- Visit University Profile
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "The Use of Value-Added Gain Scores to Assess the Impact of School Funding,"
Education Leadership Review. (April 2002)
- "High-Tech Tools for High-Quality Feedback"
Fall Faculty Workshop, Union University. Jackson, TN
- "Boot Camp for Online Teaching"
Faculty Workshop, Union University School of Education. Germantown, TN
- "Structuring the Academic Program of a Christian School"
Faculty Retreat, Trinity Christian Academy. Jackson, TN
- "Bridging the Gap: Making MoodleRooms Work for You"
Union University’s Fall Faculty Workshop. Jackson, TN
- "The Important Thing is That Students Are Changed"
Faculty Workshop, Columbia International University. Columbia, SC
- "Determining the Alignment of the Math Skills Covered in Commercially Available ACT Test-Prep Books and the Actual Math Skills Tested on the ACT"
The Union University-Germantown Fourth Annual Education Forum . Germantown, TN
- "The Use of Value-Added Gain Scores to Assess the Impact of School Funding on Student Learning and Educational Adequacy"
at The Uniiversity of Memphis
- "The Longitudinal Impact of Block Scheduling in the High School Setting"
(July 2011) by Jonathan B. Kee for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar