- Executive Director, UU Hendersonville, Hendersonville Campus
- Professor of Educational Leadership
- Visit University Profile
- Sumner County Most Influential
Dr. Charles Lea was selected by the Editorial Staff of Sumner County Publications, comprised of The Hendersonville Star News, The News Examiner, and Sumner A.M., as one of the Top 30 Sumner-Connected People. Those selected are considered to have had and continue to have significant effect on our communities and beyond. The announcement was made by the local papers in a special section of the local papers on April 6., 2010
- "The Impact that Institutional Support and Relationships with Other Students, Faculty, and Administrative Personnel have on the Academic Success of First-Generation College Seniors at Public Historical"
(December 2014) by Cynthia M. Kamasa-Quashie for the Ed.D.
- "Student Athlete Success: Impact of Sport Participation on Student Engagement among NAIA and NCAA Institutions"
(July 2013) by Bryan L. Carrier for the Ed.D.
- "Analyzing Lipscomb University Students' Internet Use and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities"
(December 2010) by Samuel A. Smith for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar