Carrie L. Whaley
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Emergent, Integrated Curriculum: Meeting Standards in Meaningful Ways,"
Dimensions of Early Childhood. (July 2007) (with Janet Brown McKraken
- "Project Learning: A Fish is a Fish is a Fish,"
Tennessee's Children. (November 2006)
Non-Peer Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Developing a Christian Worldview Through Children's Literature,"
Journal of Union University Faculty Forum. (September 2009)
Sandra Hathcox and Carrie L. Whaley
- "Inviting Children into Literacy through Music, Art, and Drama"
Teacher In-Service, Huntingdon Special School District. Huntingdon, TN
- "Sing me a Story; Paint me a Song: Using the Arts to Build a Disposition for Literacy"
ETSU Early Childhood Conference. Johnson City, TN
- "Assessing Preservice Teacher’s Disposition to Teach: An International Perspective"
(with Cheryl Rike, Deb Moberly, and Mary Ransdell
Annual Conference of Association for Childhood Education International. Chicago, IL
- "Using Picture Books to Invite Young Children into Literacy"
Annual Early Childhood Conference, East TN State University.. Johnson City, TN
- "Going Beyond Standards: An International Focus on Pre-Service Teachers’ Dispositions"
World Conference of Association for Childhood Education International. Moscow, , Russia.
- "Effective Teaching Strategies"
Karakore Presbyterian School Teacher Professional Development. Addis Ababa, , Ethiopia.
- "Music for the Classroom and Reading Strategies"
P.C.E.A. Jitegemea School Professional Development. Nakuru, , Kenya.
- "Teaching Partnerships"
Pre-K One Teachers at University School of Jackson.
- "Book-making as a Building Block to Literacy"
Shelby County Head Start Pre-Service. Memphis, TN
- "Reading Proficiency of Middle and High School Students: The Effects of Instructional Duration, Reading Related Professional Development, and Administrative Leadership in READ 180 Classrooms"
(December 2010) by Deborah A. Frey for the Ed.D.
- "A Study of the Perception of How Involvement in African American Churches Affects Students' Academic Success"
(August 2007) by Shantell for the Ed.D.
- "An Analysis of the Relationship Between Self-efficacy, Fitness Levels, and Exercise Frequency Among University Students"
(August 2005) by Laura Brown for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar