Book(s), Monograph(s) or Book Chapter(s)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Intimate partner violence among employed individuals: Do demographics really matter?"
(with Reeves, C., Liou, R., O'Leary-Kelly, A., and Guerber, A. )
Acaedmy of Management Association. Chicago, IL
- "Lightening the load or piling more on: The existence or absence of social support in the working lives of intimate partner violence victims"
(with w/ A. O’Leary-Kelly, & C. Reeves)
Annual Meeting of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology. New York, NY
- "Structuring Ethically Strong Organizational Work Teams: The Critical Role Leader Integrity Plays"
Darin W White
Organizational Science Winter Conference. Steamboat Springs, CO
- "New Directions in Aggression Research: Assessing the Business Costs of Intimate Partner Violence"
(with w/ C. Reeves & C. Bates)
Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management . Honolulu, HI
- 2008 Academy of Management Best Paper Award
The Academy of Management rewarded McAfee School of Business Professor Emily Lean and her co-authors with a very prestigious recognition this summer. The authors received recognition for the best paper of the year based on their 2008 publication in the Academy of Management Perspectives, a journal published by the Academy of Management. The article entitled “Coming into the Light: Intimate Partner Violence and its Effects at Work” confronts the effects of domestic violence in the workplace.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar