Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Chinese Character Identification by Visual Features Using Self-Organizing Map Sets and Relevance Feedback,"
Neural Networks - IJCNN. (June 2008)
- "Topography-Enhanced BMU Search in Self-Organizing Maps,"
Lecture Notes in Computer Science. (July 2006) (with Jacek M. Zurada)
- "Implementing a Chinese Character Browser Using a Topography-Preserving Map,"
Advances in Neural Networks - ISNN 2006. (May 2006)
- "Using Steganography to Apply Bitwise Operators and File Processing in C"
Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges Mid-South Conference. Memphis, TN
- "Implementing a Chinese Character Browser Using a Topography-Preserving Map"
International Symposium on Neural Networks. Chengdu, , China.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar