Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "High school to college transition policies in the states: Conceptual and analytical perspectives on conducting across-state study,"
Educational Policy. (March 2009) (with Michael K. McLendon and Don E.Heller)
- "Warming Up Aspirations: Students Who Initially Did Not Have Plans for College Who Later Apply"
American Educational Research Association (AERA). Denver, CO
- "The Effect of Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach on Elementary Students' Mathematics Achievement"
(July 2014) by Rhonda Bennett for the Ed.D.
- "The Association of Discipline Referrals and Academic Achievement Following the Implementation of the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program"
(July 2014) by Jodi Green for the Ed.D.
- "The Assessment of Student Engagement on Undergraduate Nonathletes and Student Athletes at Historically Black Colleges and Universities"
(July 2014) by Latonya Irons for the Ed.D.
- "The Effects of Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning on Secondary Student ACT Science Scores"
(July 2014) by Lindsey Judd for the Ed.D.
- "An Investigation of Later Academic Achievement between Groups of Students Based on Their Category of DIAL-R Score when Entering Kindergarten"
(December 2013) by Janice W. Baldwin for the Ed.D.
- "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Electronic Books by Undergraduate Students in a Small, Midwestern, Liberal Arts University"
(December 2012) by Edward Walton for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar