Meet The Female Quads Resident Advisor Staff
Resident Staff Advisor
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Camping adventures with the staff!
- What I’m all about: Pursuing Christ, being outside, running, crafting, cooking, meeting new people, having good conversation over coffee, and traveling.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Adventures! Lots of new recipes to try out. And encouragement to love God with your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Resident Advisor, Ayers 4
Favorite class at UU: A&P II Lab
- Favorite Res Life Memory: My favorite Res Life memory was seeing how spirited my RA was for deep-fried Olympics and the way she inspired our building.
- What I’m all about: I have a passion for people. I love getting to know and serving others. I hope to use my nursing degree to serve people wherever God leads me.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My door will always be open to my residents. They will be welcomed and loved. I want their freshman year to be memorable.
Resident Advisor, Grace 2
Favorite class: 3D
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Free chickfila during finals week followed by building sheet-forts and watching Elf with friends.
- What I’m all about: Building community, making art, laughing, listening, noticing beauty in the little things in life.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: ...there will never be a dull moment.
Resident Advisor, Grace 3
Favorite class at UU: Anatomy and Physiology
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Red-Neck Olympics
- What I’m all about: I love to sing, dance, run, cook, and travel. I also love to be around people and invest in their lives.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My goal for Grace 3 is to help the girls get to know each other so that the building can have a neighborly feel. The residents can also expect good times of fellowship and fun!
Resident Advisor, Ayers 1
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Working the late shift of the Bowld and building a fort behind the desk.
- What I’m all about: I am all about just being there for my girls. Stressed out and need coffee? Need a buddy to go to the b-ball game? Just wanna chat? Iâ€™m your girl!
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: You can expect a fun and encouraging community. Expect anything out of the ordinary!
Resident Advisor, Hurt 4
Favorite class at UU: American history with Dr. Thomas or World Lit I with Dr. Richardson
- Favorite Res Life Memory: I love freshman move-in day! It's always exciting to see new students and their parents. There is so much excitement, and Res Life really gets the chance to serve.
- What I’m all about: FUN! Getting hooked on tv shows and watching them in their entirety, people, and psalm 130.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: They can expect a welcoming environment with some spunky things tucked away. I am excited for the adventures in 2013-2014. In the words of Kim Possible, "Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me."
ResLife Right Now
Dec 3, 2014 -
Dec the Halls - 7:00 p.m.
Dec 4, 2014 -
RA Info Meeting - 5:00 p.m.
- Dec 7 – Dec 10, 2014 -
Food For Finals - 9:00 p.m.
- More Events |
Quick Reference for...
Parents & Guests