Meet The Male Quads Resident Advisor Staff
Matt Arnold ‘13
Resident Advisor, Watters 1
- Major: Christian Studies
- Favorite Res Life Memory: The Wednesday night Basketball tournament!
- What I’m all about: I'm all about having fun!
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: A great time and good memories for the 2012-2013 school year!
Brooks Brasfield ‘14
Resident Advisor, Watters 4
- Major: Family Studies
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Ayers 3 Front Porch, too many scary movies freshman year.
- What I’m all about: Good Times, Good Food, Good Music. Rich Conversation.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: love. respect. an open door. crazy experiences.
Chris Hawks ‘14
Resident Advisor, Watters 2
- Major: Accounting
- Favorite Res Life Memory: My favorite Res Life Memory came my freshmen year at the Deep Fried Olympics outside the McAfee Commons. We all dressed up in redneck outfits and played silly games against each other. It was a blast! It was also the first time I had had deep fried oreos so that only added to the reason why this was my favorite event.
- What I’m all about: I'm all about hanging out and getting to know new people. I enjoy going fishing with friends whenever it's sunny out and I just really enjoy being outside whenever it is nice out. I love playing any type of sports and being around others. I'm just a very simple person who enjoys the simple things in life.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My residents can expect me to get to know them on a one-on-one level and be very intentional with them. They can expect a building Bible study every week. Also, the guys in my building should expect the occasional game of ultimate frisbee in the quad. Overall my guys should expect to hang out a lot and to get to know everyone in our building and not just their roommates.
Wilson Sloan ‘13
Resident Advisor, Ayers 2
- Major: History
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Freshman Year, another building captured our Christmas lights, so we had an epic battle to get them back.
- What I’m all about: I love all things involving National Parks, the Texas Rangers, and In-N-Out Burger. And I believe every day is a chance to make our faith simple and real.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: We will laugh, and we may cry. But we will have more fun than any other building on this campus.
Logan Chase Smith ‘13
Resident Advisor, Grace 1
- Major: English and History
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Hmmm... I was the Back-to-Back champion of the Watters Great Outdoor challenge! Truly, there are just too many to name.
- What I’m all about: I love to read, but not as much as I love to run (no really, I run XC here at Union)! So here it is: I am all about people â€“ meeting, talking, and sharing life with others. I am, however, mainly passionate about seeing young college guys grow deeper in their walk with the Lord.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Chill environment, Intentionality, good Conversation. Also, they can expect to be prayed for. Often.
Dodgen Swanson ‘14
Resident Advisor, Watters 3
- Major: Exercise Science
- Favorite Res Life Memory: At the NBA finals party in the Bowld, thrown by ResLife my freshman year, I won the game of knock-out with over 80 players. The longest game of knock out ever played...
- What I’m all about: Christ follower, pursuing Him in whatever avenue of life I'm placed in, whether in the books, outdoors, sports, or with others.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: With my residents being mostly sophomores and juniors they should know most of the ropes of college life already, but I'm always available as a friend, a helping hand or as support, whether academically, prayerfully, etc.