DANTES for Non-Union Students
- DSST exams are administered to non-Union students on Wednesdays by appointment only.
A one week advanced notice is required to schedule a DSST exam. However, a non-Union student cannot schedule to take a
DSST exam more than one week in advance.
- To schedule to take a DSST exam contact Cindy Shirley, Director of
Testing, at email@example.com.
A one week advanced notice is required to schedule a DSST exam. A non-Union student cannot schedule to take a
DANTES exam more than one week in advance. Please note that DSST exams will be scheduled based upon time
availability and convenience for both the student and the Director of Testing.
- On the day of testing, please bring with you a photo id, two #2 pencils, and your testing fee if paying by check or cash.
- Testing fee: $155.00 per exam Payable ONLY by cash (exact change) or check (made out to Union University).
The testing fee cannot be paid by credit card.
- Please bring with you the Recipient Code number for your attending university. This code is required in order
for the attending college or university to receive an official score report from DANTES for the exam taken.
- Scores are mailed to the student from the DANTES program 4-5 weeks after
taking an exam.
- DANTES exams are untimed, pencil & paper exams. When a student
contacts Union's Testing Center to schedule to take a
DSST exam, the Director of Testing will make certain the exam
the student would like to take is in stock. If the exam is not in stock it
must be ordered and will take approximately 3-4 weeks for the exam to be
received by the Union's Testing Center. Once the exam is received the
student can then contact Testing Services to schedule to take the DSST exam.
A one week advanced notice is required to schedule an exam.
- The Testing Staff of Union University is not permitted to supervisor children.
Children under the ages of 18 are not permitted to be left unattended or unsupervised within the Center for Continuing Studies.
Children are not permitted inside the testing room.
- There is a 2 day minimum requirement to cancel an exam. If
the two day cancellation requirement is not met and the student does not
show up to take the exam for which they have registered, the student
will be responsible to pay the Test Administration Fee.
- Non-Union Student No-Show: A $35.00 Test Administration fee
must be received by Union University within 7 working days of the
scheduled exam. If the Test Administration Fee is not received within 7
days of the scheduled exam the Non-Union student will be unable to
register for additional DSST or CLEP exams at Union University until the
Test Administration Fee is received.
- Study information is available at:
- If a DSST exam is not passed there is a 6 month waiting period to retake the same exam.
Tests Administered at Union
Tests Not Administered at Union
- Union University is not longer a National Testing Center for the PCAT exam.
Registration for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) exam may be completed on-line at www.PCATweb.info.
To request a paper registration form contact PCAT directly at 1-800-622-3231 or 1-888-211-8276.
Please visit PCAT's website for a listing of available testing dates and testing center.
- The GMAT exam is not administered at Union University. Phone registration is available by calling (800) GMAT-NOW.
For more information on GMAT, visit www.gmac.com
- The GRE exam is not administered at Union University.
- Phone registration is available by calling (800) GRE-CALL. For more information on GRE, visit www.gre.org.
- The MCAT exam is not administered at Union University.
- Registration is available via phone at (319) 337-1357. For more information on MCAT, visit www.aamc.org/mcat.