Carrie L. Whaley, Ed.D.
Professor of Education
- December 11, 2010 - Dissertation Chair for Deborah A. Frey, Ed.D.
- March 1, 2010 - Whaley Selected President of Tennessee ACEI
- October 1, 2009 - Christian Worldview Through Children's Literature
- September 1, 2009 - Inviting Children into Literacy through Music, Art, and Drama
- August 1, 2009 - Sing me a Story; Paint me a Song: Using the Arts to Build a Disposition for Literacy
- August 7, 2008 - Picture Books and Young Children
- July 9, 2008 - Whaley Travels to Russia
- April 1, 2008 - Whaley Shares Preliminary Findings at ACEI
- August 1, 2007 - Whaley Teaches in Kenya
- August 1, 2007 - Effective Teaching Strategies in Ethiopia
- August 1, 2007 - Dissertation Chair for Shantrell Pirtle, Ed.D.
- May 1, 2007 - Emergent, Integrated Curriculum: Meeting Standards in Meaningful Ways
- December 20, 2006 - Bookmaking for Children
- August 6, 2005 - Dissertation Chair for Laura Brown, Ed.D.