Union Beginnings I
During fall semester, new faculty meet regularly as a community to discuss ways of enhancing teaching and learning, scholarship, intellectual discipleship, and co-curricular learning as they begin their new professional development plans at Union University.
- Tuesday, September 11 at 3:30 p.m. in Bowld 215: Life at Union: (Events, Town and Gown, Renewing Minds Journal, Grants, Pew, Honors, Gateway, Student Services)
- Tuesday, October 2 at 3:30 p.m.: Teaching and Learning
- Tuesday, October 16 at 3:30 p.m.: Intellectual Discipleship: Justin Barnard, Associate Dean of Intellectual Discipleship
- Tuesday, October 23 at 3:30 p.m.: The Vision and values of the Faculty Development Plan
- Tuesday, November 27 at 3:30 p.m.: Union Beginnings II Reception
- Wednesday, October 17: Hendersonville Workshop: Faculty Development and Teaching
- Wednesday, November 14 or 28: CIT
Union Beginnings II
Throughout spring semester new faculty meet with a seasoned faculty member outside their department for insight and wisdom that lead to flourishing at Union University.
- Spring 2012 Mentoring Manual (.pdf)