The E.T. “Rocky” Palmer Student Activities Complex is a 27,000 square foot facility which serves as the center for student activities,
P.E.W.S. department classes, and intramurals. Housed in the Complex are two racquetball courts, a gym with four basketball goals,
locker rooms and a 25 meter swimming pool. This facility provides a variety of recreational and educational activities for students,
faculty, and staff. An authorized Dawg Tag is required for all users of the Complex facilities. Availability is limited based on
Intramural Activities and Athletic team practices.
- Regular Hours
- Monday: 6-8am, 1-4pm, 7-9pm
- Tuesday: 1-3pm, 7-9pm
- Wednesday: 6-8am, 1-4pm, 7-9pm
- Thursday: 1-3pm, 7-9pm
- Friday: 6-8am, 1-4pm
- Saturday: 3-6pm
- Sunday: 2pm-4pm
Rules & Regulations
- The indoor/outdoor Activities Center can be used to play basketball, volleyball, sand volleyball, racquetball, soccer and much more.
- Equipment for rent includes: basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, racquetball rackets, and racquetballs.
- The facilities are complete with bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers.
- You must present your Dawg Tag before entering the Activities Center.
- Call ahead to reserve racquetball courts at 661-5447.
- Members are not allowed to bring guests to the Activities Center.
- Children under 13 years of age must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
- Availability is limited due to intramural events and athletic team practices.