Book(s), Monograph(s) or Book Chapter(s)
- Advances in the Sign Language Development of Deaf Children.
Edited by Brenda Schick, Marc Marschark, and Patricia Elizabeth Spencer. Oxford University Press, USA (September 2005).
Union Contributor(s): Diane Morgan (Chapter with Jenny L. Singleton: "Natural signed language acquisition within the social context of the classroom").
Buy at Amazon.com or
Google Products |
Find in Google Scholar or
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "A Mixed-Methods Assessment of Using an Online Commercial Tutoring System in Teaching Introductory Statistics,"
Journal of Statistics Education. (January 2009) (with Y. Xu and
K. A. Meyer)
- "Piloting a Blended Approach to Teaching Statistics in a College of Education: Lessons Learned.,"
Journal of Educators Online. (January 2008) (with Y. Xu and
K. A. Meyer)
- "Vocabulary use by low, moderate, and high ASL-proficient writers compared to hearing ESL and monolingual speakers.,"
Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. (January 2004) (with J.Singleton,
J. Wiles, and
- "The Impacts of Communication and Multiple Identifications on Intent to Leave: A Multi-Methodological Exploration,"
Management Communication Quarterly. (January 1999) (with C. R. Scott,
S. L. Connaughton,
R. Ramirez, and
- "21st Century Education: More than Strategies & Technology (Keynote)"
rd Annual Regional Research Conference sponsored by the School of Education and Human . Germantown, TN
- "A Comparative Analysis of the Academic Achievement of Sixth-Grade Male Students in a Single-Gender Classroom and Sixth-Grade Male Students in a Dual-Gender Classroom"
(December 2011) by Carolyn Ragland for the Ed.D.
- "How do Teachers' Perceptions Regarding Students' Behavior Influence Sixth-Grade Students' Reading Scores, as Measured by the Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Profile?"
(May 2011) by Cell Waller for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar