- Professor of Education & Director of Ed.D. (Higher Education), Jackson
- Director, Center for Educational Practice
- Visit University Profile
Book(s), Monograph(s) or Book Chapter(s)
- "Building Community Partnerships through Service-Learning: An Impact-Based Model"
(with Discussants to this presentation: Drs. A. Mohan, University of Montevallo, Kisha Daniels, North Carolina Central University and B. Heuser, Vanderbilt University
5th International Conference on Civic Education sponsored by Center for Policy and Practice. Nashville, TN
- "Evaluating the Community Impact of Service-Learning: The 3-I Model"
The Gulf South Summit on Service-Learning. Nashville, TN
- "Creating Communities of Practice through Service-Learning and Case Study Research"
The Engagement Summit for the Higher Education Community. Murray, KY
- "You Raise Me Up: Enhancing Student Learning by Integrating Learning Taxonomies in Online Instruction"
Instructional Technology Conference, Middle Tennessee State University.
- "Leading by Serving: Making A Difference by Doing What Matters Most"
National Action Without Borders Conference, Vanderbilt University. Nashville, TN
- "Representing a Christian Vision in Teaching and Learning"
Thomas R. Rosebrough
Baylor University Conference. Waco, TX
- "Emotional Intelligence as a Predictor of Nursing Student Success"
(December 2010) by Mary Ellen Radford for the Ed.D.
- "Depression, Anxiety, and Stress among Nursing Students and the Relationship to Grade Point Average"
(December 2010) by Julie Floyd for the Ed.D.
- "An Examination of Freshman Student Attrition from the Fall Semester to the Spring Semester as Related to William Glasser's Choice Theory and Basic Needs"
(July 2010) by Erin Price for the Ed.D.
- "An Evaluation of Online Graduate Nursing Programs: A Comparison of Three Private, Religious-Affiliated Universities"
(July 2010) by Marian Carter for the Ed.D.
- "Christian Service: A Bible College Model of Effective Christian Service-Learning"
(August 2009) by Jayson Barnett for the Ed.D.
- "An Investigation of the Use and Implementation of the Seven Principles of Good Practice in Undergraduate Education by University Faculty Members"
(August 2009) by Teresa Collard for the Ed.D.
- "Perceptions of Academic Administrators Regarding the Acceptability of Online Doctoral Degrees for Faculty Members"
(August 2009) by Thomas DePriest for the Ed.D.
- "Attracting and Keeping Female and Minority Faculty Members in Christian Higher Education"
(August 2007) by Beverly Absher for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar